Enjoy the fresh country air and some of the region’s hidden gems only one hour from Melbourne, with this Yarra Valley self-drive package.
- 2 nights’ accommodation at award winning Araluen Boutique Accommodation, including continental daily breakfast in the comfort of your room
- A delicious cheese box from the Yarra Valley Dairy, accompanied with a bottle of Yarra Valley wine
- A guided tour of the Edible Forest Yarra Valley – a one-acre edible garden where everything is grown for edible or medicinal purposes
- A short drive next door to Steels Gate Winery where the team will take you through a vertical tasting of their wines, followed by a two-course lunch overlooking the vineyard
- On your way back to Araluen stop in to enjoy an afternoon of wandering through the endless gardens and nursery at Alowyn Gardens
- The following day take a scrumptious picnic hamper, including a bottle of Yarra Valley wine supplied by My Little Country Kitchen to enjoy at a local park or garden
- After your picnic, take your time whilst you walk around viewing the beautiful creations at the Tarrawarra Museum of Art