MP Experience offers personalised small group discovery tours of the Mornington Peninsula. Meet the local artisans on our wine, food, farmgate tour, see native wildlife, treat yourself to a day of indulgence or tour the wineries or golf courses. Transport only and airport, CBD transfer options available.
The Directors of MP Experience, brother and sister team Max and Danielle, grew up on the Mornington Peninsula. Max owns the award winning and pioneering Max’s Restaurant at Red Hill Estate and Danielle has years of experience in winery touring. Together, they have unparalleled and extensive knowledge of the area, the culture and the people that make the Peninsula what it is today.
They want to share this knowledge with you on their private small group tours. Meet the winemakers, the growers and the artisan producers and have an experience you will be talking about for years to come.
Travel in comfort in their Mercedes Vito and Mercedes ML. With pick from Mornington Peninsula, Melbourne CDB, Sorrento Ferry and Station Pier.
- Meet the Gourmet Producers
- Wine, Food and Farmgate
- Red Hill Black Gold-trufffle Hunt (exclusive access to MP Experience)
- 1 day wine tour; 2 day wine tour; 2 day wine tour with accommodation
- Bliss – Peninsula Hot Springs
- Nature and Panorama – Arthurs Seat Eagle Skylift
- Wildlife and Panorama – Moonlit Sanctuary
- Elgee Park Guided Sculpture Walk and Vineyard Tour (exclusive access to MP Experience)
- Mushroom gather with Max
- Phillip Island Penguin Plus Parade
- Phillip Island Full Day – Penguin Plus, Churchill Island, Koala Conservation
- Leisure Transport by the hour
If you see this Google Maps wasn't properly loaded. Please refresh your page 🙂