Mornington Peninsula, Bellarine Peninsula
Explore Australia Tour is the latest addition to Searoad Ferries product offerings, providing high quality experiences whilst discovering the hidden gems of regional Victoria. Their tours have been designed to incorporate boutique wineries and breweries, off the beaten track locations and unique Australian wildlife.
Explore Australia’s philosophy is to offer experiences that will allow our guests to feel like a local, visiting unrivalled places whilst treading the path less followed. From the Bellarine and Mornington Peninsulas, to French and Phillip Island as well as their signature“Around the Bay in a Day” tour.
Careful selection of local guides who are personable, knowledgeable, great storytellers and all-round nice people ensures visitors are provided with the very best travel experiences.
With a maximum group size of 21, Explore Australia keeps the experience and enjoyment both as individual and as personal as possible. Travel in comfort and style in new deluxe vehicles equipped with WiFi and USB charging ports.
The Explore Australia team can also design private tours and charters tailored to suits clients’ interests, pace and budget. Whether it be for a special interest group, family or group of friends looking for something a little different, Explore Australia can craft something totally unique!
Touring Products include:
- Hidden treasures at every turn on an ‘Around the Bay in a Day’ Sightseeing Tour
- Experience where wine country meets the coast on an ‘Around the Bay in a Day’ Food & Wine experience
- Come and discover the ‘Undiscovered’ on a Mornington Peninsula Sightseeing Tour
- Expect the unexpected on a Mornington Peninsula Food & Wine Experience
- The road less travelled is sometimes more on the Bellarine Peninsula Sightseeing Tour
- Go where the locals go’ with a Bellarine Peninsula Food & Wine experience
- Travel back to a land before time on a French & Phillip Island Sightseeing Tour
- Indulge with a Peninsula Hot Springs Tour
If you see this Google Maps wasn't properly loaded. Please refresh your page 🙂