Green Olive at Red Hill
Green Olive at Red Hill nourishes family and friends with the goodness of the farm in a most picturesque setting.
Green Olive at Red Hill is a whole farm experience. They grow olives, grapes, herbs and veggies, raise sheep and chooks as well as use fresh produce from local farmers to create a range of tapas, wine and body products you’ll love!
Tapas and Wine
Green Olive at Red Hill’s all day farm tapas menu includes hand-made lamb sausages and meatballs, free-range egg and garden vegetable frittatas, dips made with herbs and veggies from the garden, seasonal soups and salads, fresh apple and rhubarb desserts and many other tasty dishes inspired by seasonal produce.
The farm tapas and wine menu is available everyday from 9am until 4pm and then coffee, wine and dessert until 5pm. Reservations are taken for groups of 4 or more.
Food & Wine Experiences
The Green Olive team loves to share their knowledge of farming, food and wine so they also have a range of tours and courses for you to enjoy. They provide guided food and wine tastings of farm grown produce, hands-on cooking classes and sustainable farm tours to learn about small-scale paddock to plate food production.
To further share the farm goodness with family and friends there is also a beautiful range of olives, olive oils, relishes, estate wine and beautifully nourishing olive based body products.
Green Olive at Red Hill is a certified tourism business and has won:
- 2016 Silver – Qantas Australian Tourism Awards – Excellence in Food Tourism
- 2016 Winner – RACV Victorian Tourism Awards – Excellence in Food Tourism
- 2015 Gold – Qantas Australian Tourism Awards – Excellence in Food Tourism
- 2015 Winner – RACV Victorian Tourism Awards – Excellence in Food Tourism
- 2014 Silver – Qantas Australian Tourism Awards – Excellence in Food Tourism
- 2014 Winner – RACV Victorian Tourism Awards – Excellence in Food Tourism
Green Olive at Red Hill is located one hour from Melbourne, at Red Hill, in the beautiful wine-growing region of the Mornington Peninsula where they farm the good life.
If you see this Google Maps wasn't properly loaded. Please refresh your page 🙂