The Moorabool Valley Taste Trail
Geelong & The Bellarine
The Moorabool Valley Taste Trail encompasses the rolling hills and magical valleys of the region north west of Geelong.
It takes in the areas from Inverleigh to Meredith, Anakie to Ceres and everywhere in between. There’s so much deliciousness on offer – chocolate, eggs, meat, olives, cheese, fruit and vegetables are all grown and made along the trail.
It is so good that local eateries are among the biggest fans, so the berries grown on one side of the road will be served at the restaurant on the other and their bread will be crafted on site at the bakery down the street.
As well as the farm fresh food and eateries, the region is home to some of Australia’s best-regarded wineries, with each vineyard and cellar door on the trail bringing distinct flavour, personality and variety. Visit the Moorabool Valley Taste Trail and taste it for yourself.
- Wineries and cellar doors
- Farm fresh produce, some with tours
- Restaurants, cafes and bakeries
- Country drives and rural vistas
- Everyone is welcome to tour the Taste Trail
- Several local tour companies offer guided tours of the region.
- Groups are welcome at many attractions, cellar doors and restaurants.