Phillip Island Nature Parks – Penguin Parade
Witness Victoria’s largest colony of little penguins in the nightly Penguin Parade as hundreds of little penguins come out of the sea at dusk and head back to their sand dune burrows for the night.
Home of the world-famous Penguin Parade, Phillip Island Nature Parks feature incredible Australian wildlife experiences, spectacular coastal scenery, world class beaches and much more. This world class ecotourism experience boasts the best natural penguin viewing in the world and promotes conservation and protection of wildlife and their environment.
Experience the Penguin Parade from general viewing, the premium viewing area of Penguins Plus, or choose from a great range of eco-accredited tours with a ranger guide. Guided tours include the:
- VIP Tour with viewing from the Skybox above the penguin beach;
- Guided Ranger Tour with reserved front row seats for the Penguin Parade;
- Aboriginal Heritage Tour for a rich insight into the cultural heritage of the area;
- Research Tour for a unique behind-the-scenes look at the world of little penguin research and the onsite Wildlife Clinic; or
- Ultimate Adventure Tour for a sunset adventure to a part of the penguin colony closed to the general public at night.
Phillip Island Nature Parks is a must for any nature lover. As well as the Penguin Parade, explore the Churchill Island Heritage Farm, the Koala Conservation Centre the Nobbies Centre or, take a cruise aboard their Wild Oceans Eco Boat to see seals in the wild.
Visitors can enhance their penguin viewing experience with the free Penguin Parade app for Apple and Android smartphones and tablets. The app is available in six languages: English, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, German and Spanish and includes a live penguin camera and free images to share.
If you see this Google Maps wasn't properly loaded. Please refresh your page 🙂